Thursday, July 12, 2012

Steven Robert Blair at Lake Austin Blvd and Mopac


Steven Robert Blair

I am so bummed about the sound quality on this clip -- the loudest thing is nerdy laugh and guffaw coming from behind the camera. The beginning of the video starts with him recounting a story that begins with him playing drums on pots and pans in Venice beach... and ends with something that rhymes with "blingo rawwwr."




"You know what, you're damn good!" -Ringo Starr to Steven 

Interesting fact: Hasn't had a drink of alcohol in in 7 years. 

You can find Steven at Lake Austin Blvd. and Mopac.

Other locations are Lake Austin Blvd and Mopac, I35 and Woodland, I35 and Oltorf, 183 and Ohlen,  and 183 and Lamar

There are 400 full albums (in clear casing) floating around Austin right now, so be sure to pick one up and help someone who might need it :)

Also, I apologize for the video quality -- for some reason, I have different upload options (that get progressively crummier) with every video I add. The next one may or may not be a blurry gray blob.

happy trails,

No comments:

Post a Comment